My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 5, 2021 3:23 am  #1

Gee, what's happening?

You don't suppose these could be people suffering after GETTING the covid shots, do you?

https://www.technocracy.news/ers-are-suddenly-filled-with-seriously-ill-but-not-with-covid/

And yet, proof of vaxxination is still high on the list of dimwit biden's "requirements".  What in the hell would he know about this or anything else?  He can barely tell where he is more than half of the time.

A friend of mine for many years, who also works at the clinic where I am a patient, had to put her husband in the hospital 3 months ago (she didn't say if he was vaxxed or not but I have to assume he was), although she is not - - and few of the people who work at the clinic where I go are vaxxed.  He keeps getting worse all the time.  One symptom goes away or lessens, and another starts up.  The symptomatology in the article is a blueprint for what he has going on right now. 

He has no appetite now so they have to feed him with a tube.  He is alert enough to be on his phone for a while each day (says it helps to keep his spirits up, and I can well imagine it probably does).  But he sleeps a lot, they test him constantly and can't seem to figure out what's wrong with him.  He is one of the higher-ups in the State Nat'l Guard Unit.  Those guys take shots for everything.  Kinda like my sister, if the doctor threw a pill or a shot at her, she took it without ever questioning anything at all.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera