My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 5, 2021 12:16 am  #1

How dumb do people have to be?

There are many topics I want to place here, but I'll start with just a few and keep adding as I think of more:

HOW DUMB WOULD YOU HAVE TO BE NOT TO HAVE KNOWN - -

1.  That joe and his idiot son hunter were planning an exchange with China LONG before biden became president (which is why it was SO important for him to be elected so they cheated him into office) regarding space travel, the wuhan flu, stalled ships in ports (please tell me you don't think that was an accident), vaccine mandates for everyone including children (today it's down to age 5 but it will soon be required at birth, just wait and see, & even kids have to carry vaccine passports)?  Hunter got all those high-paying jobs because he and pops assured these foreign countries that ol' joe would be president and they could then run and ruin the USA, bringing it into the communist fold.

2.  That limiting the "movements" of people in the USA, through vaccine passports, exorbitantly high oil prices, electric cars (?!!!), all those "bike lanes" which were put into place while Obozo was still in office but numbnuts biden KNEW about it and is now trying to enforce it by raising prices on "all things vehicle related" to a point where most people just can't afford it.

3.  That is one of the ways in which he is also enforcing that people stay at home.  If you can't afford gas, or a car, and you don't have an electric car (which are VERY pricey) well, you're gonna be home whether you like it or not.  See how that works?

4.  The entire USA is required to be vaxxed, but the illegal alien immigrants coming from all over the world are NOT required to be vaxxed, presumably because as piglosi says "they're not going to be here very long".  And that was parroted by Jen Psaki several times.  Ah, but they will be here for a long time because biden plans to let them take over the USA and get rid of all the productive USA workers.  I think that HE thinks he can have these illegal - - ILLEGAL - -  immigrant eggheads trained (by Americans still here) to do the jobs Americans now do.  OMG.  Can you imagine having an MS-13 gang member as your surgeon??  This is not far-fetched in joe biden's sick mind.  These crazy, sick democraps will do ANYTHING to get back at Donald Trump because he did a good job for America and the dimwit dems can't STAND IT.

More to come. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera