My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 4, 2021 4:25 am  #1

This is what happens

Biden is missing some electrical current in his brain, or he's missing out on what HIS OWN PEOPLE are doing while he's not present (IOW, while he's home napping or eating ice cream).

Ducey always gets him, so I wonder why he always calls on him???   I think that Joe Biden thinks he's actually gonna get Ducey with a "gotcha" one of these days.

Ain't gonna happen, joey.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/11/03/bidens-response-to-a-question-about-giving-450000-to-illegal-aliens-in-doj-settlement-case-should-alarm-everyone/

Yep, a total doorknob.  He has NO clue.  Maybe we're all better off that he doesn't, because he embarrassed all of the USA at these climate meetings - - first of all by taking 4 or 5 aircraft and Lord only knows how many vehicles to a CLIMATE SUMMIT (he literally has no clue what the subject matter was), and second of all - - HE FELL ASLEEP!!!  No wonder he didn't know what the hell was going on.

It's just disgusting and totally embarrassing for the USA.  No wonder China and Russia and Iraq see their perfect opportunity to DO SOMETHING negative towards the USA (maybe not war, but something).

I hafta tell you, I'm glad I have a bunker to go to, and I can get there very quickly. 

***  As a sidenote, for the past 5 weeks, in my area of the country we are hearing planes fly over zones where they normally aren't permitted, we are hearing planes take off and land in the middle of the night (Jen Psaki can call it whatever she wants but to me 3:00 a.m. is the middle of the night).  This is unusual and makes me very uncomfortable because I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a lot of illegal aliens foisted on us within the next few months - - and they're going to be the only ones who have money to spend.  It's time for the USA to do whatever we have to do to get rid of biden, his cabinet, his rules and his asinine regulations.  In fact, it's way past time.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera