My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 3, 2021 4:53 am  #1

"Fauci Fooled America" ????????????????? Heh, no he fooled himself

"In an op-ed, “Fauci Fooled America,” published Monday in Newsweek, two scientists accused Dr. Anthony Fauci of bungling the government’s response to COVID by getting “major epidemiology and public health questions wrong.”

Martin Kulldorff, Ph.D., an epidemiologist at Harvard Medical School, and Jay Bhattacharya, M.D., Ph.D., professor of Health Policy at Stanford University School of Medicine wrote: “Reality and scientific studies have now caught up with him.”

Kulldorff and Bhattacharya, both senior scholars at the Brownstone Institute and signers of the Great Barrington Declaration, had this message for Newsweek readers:

“The evidence is in. Governors, journalists, scientists, university presidents, hospital administrators and business leaders can continue to follow Dr. Anthony Fauci or open their eyes. After 700,000-plus COVID deaths and the devastating effects of lockdowns, it is time to return to basic principles of public health.”

The authors ticked off a list of “key issues” Fauci got wrong, including failure to recognize natural immunity, protecting the elderly, school closures, masks and contact tracing."

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/martin-kulldorff-jay-bhattacharya-fauci-fooled-america/

*** I'm so excited because I found a way to copy and paste, finally.  Since my stupid computer "updated" itself in the middle of the night about 2 months ago, I haven't been able to do ANYTHING on it that I used to do with my "Ctrl" key.  I hope I remember how I did this and I'll be trying it again!!  YAY ......................

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera