My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 31, 2021 8:11 pm  #1

Here's the beginning

Yep, this is only the beginning of what I predicted was gonna start happening.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/10/30/louisiana-healthcare-workers-granted-interim-reprieve-from-vaccine-mandate-by-appeals-court/

People who are "ORDERED" to get the vax are revolting, thus leaving their jobs, thus causing worker shortages in crucial places - - like hospitals.

THIS IS THE KIND OF ACTION that workers must take in order to get their point across to nimrods like the pelosi/biden/schoomer/schiff/harris organization.  Those people listed think they can just tell everyone else what to do and they'll do it.  Ha.  Fat chance.  People who don't want a shot are not going to take a shot.  They'll quit their jobs first, and that's what I said months ago.  That's the action the workers must take in order to make their point, seeing as how this current administration is just too stupid to understand they are not more powerful than the Constitution.

Do more reprieves make sense?  No.  What makes sense is for our gubmint to stop trying to order people around.  A lot of military people have also walked off their "jobs" and that's a good thing. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera