My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 30, 2021 9:10 pm  #1

Do you know why illegals don't need to be vaxxed?

They aren't being vaxxed because the biden-in-name-only administration doesn't want to "HURT THEM" or make them sick, or take the chance of accidently KILLING THEM with the vaxxes.  That administration knows the vaccines are poisonous and dangerous, but they want the illegals to take over the USA, so they must keep those people happy and healthy.  All of that is being done for when we are sold out en masse, to China, which is not far down the road.  Soooooooooooo, this administration doesn't want the illegals exposed to the poison in the shots because they want them to remain healthier than our own population.  Nice.

In other words, people, the mexicans must be healthy and ready to inhabit the USA, which will no longer be the USA at all.  It will be a bigger Mexico.  Why do you think the Mexican president is only pretending to hold back his people from crossing the border.  Hells bells, he's helping them across the border, as is the democrap party of the USA. 

America will soon be rotted from the inside out with drugs (which will no longer be referred to as illegal drugs).

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 3, 2021 6:38 am  #2

Re: Do you know why illegals don't need to be vaxxed?

No matter who we're discussing as a people, though, remember that health cannot be injected, even if the CDC changes the meaning of the word 'vaccine'.  They just did that, you know.  They actually changed the meaning of a wod which has been around for nearly a century and a half (maybe longer).  Unbelievable chutzpah.

They've got balls, I'll say that for 'em.  I hope they end up with them in the wringer!!!!!!!  Wouldn't that be a hoot!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera