My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 30, 2021 8:44 pm  #1

Never let a good crisis go to waste, per biden/harris/dem goons

This is good information, but in reality, lots of people are having a hard time getting the ivermectin and all the other stuff they might need.  Many doctors simply won't prescribe it.  Therein lies one problem.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/10/30/war-against-therapeutic-nihilism.aspx

The other problem, the way I see it, is with people like me.  I already have natural immunity although I've never had covid.  I've been exposed countless times, but I just never seem to get sick - - and I have 2 autoimmune issues (ongoing since 2003).  So even if I got sick eventually, it would be from someone who's already vaxxed and is shedding the illness through their vaxxed status. 

I can probably take the ivermectin and a couple of other things on the list, but I am allergic to Azith, so that part of the protocol would have to be substituted or skipped entirely. 

Instead, I just keep taking my daily D3, K2, Quercetin, and zinc, along with B6, B12 and folate.  I occasionally take a magnesium asporotate but I must be careful with mag because it gives me the hershey squirts. 

I will try to stay with a natural regime as I've been doing for a long time (even before covid, except with the addition of daily quercetin - before I was only taking it about once per week).  Right now I'm the healthiest person I know and there will be NO taking of any vaxx's for me.  No sir, not ever.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera