My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 30, 2021 4:48 am  #1

Wanna know what I think?

In the long run, I think the people/workers who are being threatened with "take the jab or lose your job" should tell their employers to shove it. 

Then, when someone's house is on fire, when someone has a heart attack from the vaccine and needs to be transported to the hospital, when car accidents happen, when a Walmart is on fire . . . . .

.. . . . . . . there will be NO ONE TO CALL.  I mean, they can call but no one will answer, and no one will come to their assistance.  And it will be JOE BIDEN'S FAULT.

These workers may have to live on one income (if the wife works) or if they're single, they might have to sponge off friends and family for a while, but ultimately it's one of the few ways America has of bringing down this mandate crap.  If I don't have to do it online, I'll send money to them myself.  I won't do the gofundme.com crap either. 

We simply HAVE to make the democraps feel the REAL PINCH of what they're doing before it's going to sink into their thick skulls that they cannot order people around.  THIS IS NOT CHINA - - YET.

And that's my honest opinion.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera