My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 26, 2021 1:57 am  #1

Fauxchi has moved on from lying, to lying about lying

The man is a tool, honestly, for the leftists.

https://bongino.com/rand-paul-calls-for-firing-dr-fauci-after-his-latest-lie-was-exposed

The leftists planned to use this mostly made-up "illness" to 1) put dumbbutt biden into office and 2) scare the hell out of the general public to get them to submit to a vaxxine that I wouldn't give to a DOG. 

If you believe the shots biden took while on tv were actually the same shots given to the general public, well, there's just no hope for you.  When and if we can get a true and accurate accounting of the number of deaths FROM THE VAXXZINES then we might start to make some progress.  Up until now, everyone is just "best guessing".  No one seems to know how many idiots took the thing, much less how many died or had terrible reactions and THEN died.  Nothing is being studied.  Everything is being classified as covid, so whatever happened to the regular, seasonal flu?  Now, once again, we see ads on tv for the SEASONAL FLU SHOTS, which I also wouldn't submit to even if I was subjected to a firing squad. 

No one is ever again going to shoot unknown GOOP into my veins.  After I'm dead from old age, experiment on me all you want. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera