My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 18, 2021 7:55 pm  #1

Oh good grief

Now the "pressitutes" are trying to make it sound like an 83 year old former white house employee *can't think of his name right off - damned stroke* has died of covid. 

Look man, he was 83.  He could have died of anything but they're going to call it covid for convenience purposes.

If I were one of his relatives, I would be screaming at the top of my lungs.  Is this country EVER going to wake up from it's "faked fauxchee illness" slumber???

Uh, no, probably not.  No one, however, seems to have noticed, surprisingly, about how the normal "flu" has disappeared, although now the tv ads are once again pushing "flu shots" as if they actually DO SOMETHING.

We have taken a waaaaaaay wrong turn in this country.  Covid is nothing more than the seasonal flu wearing a party dress.

Last edited by Debrah (October 18, 2021 7:56 pm)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 19, 2021 12:59 am  #2

Re: Oh good grief

UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE

Colin Powell is the man's name that I was trying to think of earlier.

Also, come to find out just moments ago, he died of complications from the covid VAXXZINE. 

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/fully-vaccinated-colin-powell-died-from-complications-of-covid-19-in-other-words-he-died-from-weapons-of-mass-vaccinations-wmv/

Hmmm.  Imagine that.  We've been right all along, when trying to tell people NEVER to get one of those vaxxzines.  First of all, we have absolutely no idea what's in them, Second of all they're completely untested in a proper "trial" (timewise, especially).  No one should ever submit to a vaccine which has been rushed to market, not even at the behest of Donald Trump.  To be sure, Trump was trying to get the message across about ivermectin and a couple of other drugs (Hcq, et al) but the dems would NOT let him do that, so now we're stuck with people dying all over the place - - in record numbers, whether you've been able to access those numbers or not.  The last count I saw was over 700,000 deaths world-wide just as of yesterday (10-17-21) afternoon.

The original version I'd heard (from television news very early this a.m.) was just that he died from covid, they said nothing about the fact that he'd been vaxxed.  In fact, the story at that time was that he died because he WASN'T vaxxed and became sick after being exposed to a relative who had just recovered from covid but was apparently still a "carrier".  Just imagine it - - the whole original story was a load of steaming, stinking bullshit.  I should have guessed . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera