My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 9, 2021 12:04 am  #1

If someone is vaccinated?

If someone is vaccinated, why are they fearful of the people who are not?  They must not believe in vaccines.  So then, WHY did they get them?

From a biden standpoint, everyone is a threat (mostly to his numbskull agenda moving forward), but from a medical standpoint (if we can find honest doctors, which are now few and far between) you'd find out that people who are NOT vaccinated are absolutely no threat to those who are, as far as "the faked covid threat is concerned". 

On the other hand, people who are vaccinated are a great threat to me and people like me, who have autoimmune issues. 

Vaccines are a double-edged sword which is why NO ONE SHOULD BE GETTING THEM.  Especially these corona vaxxes, because they are untested, untrialed and unapproved.  We have APPROVED DRUGS (like ivermectin, A-zith, HCQ and a few others, not to mention the vitamins people should be taking) but those drugs are being stifled - - BECAUSE THEY WORK and that would put an efffective end to Biden's vaccine blitz.

Yep, a double-edged sword, if not a triple-edged sword. 

Either way, this is a dangerous game they're playing with people's lives, and now they want children involved.  To me, that was always coming, they just didn't bring it out at the beginning because they wanted parents to be "on their side" right from the start.

Democraps are LIARS on many fronts, as I'm afraid we're soon to find out.

*** As an aside, if you have money in a bank, get it out - NOW.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera