My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 29, 2021 1:51 am  #1

having elected an old, incoherent doofus

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/09/27/lets-elect-an-old-incoherent-medical-patient-as-the-next-president/

AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS.  UNDER NORMAL CONDITIONS THIS WOULD PROBABLY SEEM HILARIOUS - LIKE A COMEDY ACT ON TV - BUT THIS IS REAL LIFE FOR AMERICA RIGHT NOW. 

It's appalling, it's real and it's getting more real every hour.

biden's collection of "liars in office" is astounding.  Not only are they liars but they're LAZY.  That's because they've all been down this road before, they're all re-do's, they've all been "appointed" to office before (usually the very same positions they hold now). They know the weak spots and they are targeting them. ALL OF THEM.

The only answer which comes to my mind is for absolutely EVERYONE to quit their jobs.  What WOULD the incoherent president do at that point?  I'd be willing to take that gamble if everyone else would do it. He'd have to fill those positions with non-english speaking Haitians, Mexicans, and anyone else who he can convince to be LIBERAL.  And he's quickly losing his LIBERAL BASE!!!!  It's kinda getting hilarious in this regard.  Hopefully, pretty soon he'll have no one to prop him up.  The libs got ol' joe to sign his name a few thousand times (he had no clue what he was signing and didn't care either) and now they've got what they want and they don't need him anymore.  They aren't even hiding it.

biden's gonna be so freaked if and when he FINALLY figures it out!  Is this the great reset plan?  Everyone will finally realize that when they don't have access to the money in their bank accounts and savings accounts and all the rest of their "investments" go kerplunk.

It's too damned bad it takes a colossal crisis for this to be realized.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera