My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 25, 2021 8:58 pm  #1

He can try

I've got news for bullyboy gates - - he's not going to FORCE me to do anything. 

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/09/25/synthetic-fake-meat.aspx

After having grown up on all types of meats, there's not a way I'll ever eat a plant-based  burger.  The man is on tilt.

No sir, I'll eat homegrown, home-canned vegetables and NO meat if it ever comes to that in my lifetime.  I'm too old now to have a real big garden, but I plant things in pots and containers on both my front and back decks, and some I eat right away and other stuff I put in jars to can.

EAT REAL FOOD WHILE YOU STILL CAN, DRINK REAL MILK AND CREAM AND EAT REAL BUTTER WHILE YOU STILL CAN.  If you have a way to make and freeze things (dairy in particular) do it even if you have to invest in a separate freezer.  Ditto for veggies.  Many of them can be blanched and frozen rather than canned, if you prefer that.  You can also buy a fairly reasonably priced dehydrator and dry them for longer-term storage.

You have options - - do it NOW.

Ditto for drawing your money out of the banks ASAP.  You can always make deposits but if the gubmint finds it necessary to TAKE your money, you'll have nothing.  Invest in a home safe and keep your valuables in it.  There are waterproof, fireproof safes online (don't shop at amazon though) for very reasonable prices and there are many different varieties to choose from.  I bought a couple through Best Buy.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera