My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 23, 2021 2:43 am  #1

haitian migrants

Whaddid I tell ya?

Raise your hand if you didn't know this was coming.

Two days ago in my area of the country we heard planes coming and going all day long and half the night.  I have no idea who those planes are carrying but this is NOT normal activity for my area.  I live in a highly residential area of town and we rarely, if ever, hear a plane.  We hear an occasional helicopter from the local AFB but that's about it.

Today, we again heard plane after plane coming and going in this same area of town.  This is NOT NORMAL ACTIVITY FOR OUR AREA OF THE COUNTRY.

THIS would be my guess:  https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-biden-admin-freeing-haitian-migrants-into-u-s-on-very-very-large-scale-report-says

I have no doubt the next time I make a trip to the grocery, I'll be seeing lots of people who don't really "fit" into this area of the country.  I mean, people of color do not usually end up in this neck of the woods because it simply gets too cold for them, they are not used to our frigid temperatures.  Already at night it gets really cold.  Cold enough so that early in the morning I've seen hoarfrost on at least two occasions.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera