My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2021 5:35 am  #1

Chris Cuomo IS the joke

This doofus actually appeared on tv with his associate doofus, Don Lemon, and said - out loud and seriously - that "those guys on horseback should be whipped themselves for whipping the illegals coming into the country".

OMG!!!

They were doing no such thing.  Those men had no whips in their hands, those "leather things" are called REINS, for your edification, Chris.  Reins are required for riding a horse, Chris & Don, you moronic twits.

He and Don are the two biggest dirtbags in the history of television.  If they can't lie on their shows, they couldn't even speak.  Lying is all they know and it's what they pretend to do best.

My guess would be that neither of them know one end of a horse from the other, much less how to get on one or ride one.  And it's certain neither of them knows anything at all about the "gear" that is involved in riding a horse, such as a saddle, bridle, bit, blanket, checking their shoes before trotting off for a ride . . . 

This was my entertainment for the day today.  It was just so hilarious I have had phone calls from 5 of my closest friends today and we simply cannot stop laughing at those idiots.

THIS is the kind of crap the biden administration is fomenting.  Complete and utter uselessness & stupidity.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera