My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 28, 2021 8:00 pm  #1

MESSAGE TO MY READERS

I will be offline for a few days.  My computer was compromised by some doods from India who claimed to be from Amazon Security.  I didn't think they were on the phone with me long enough to do anything damaging but apparently even if you answer your phone they have all your information.  This is getting scary.  I hung up right away but they still were able to compromise my computer and my bank account.  Yowza.

Getting a new computer over this weekend and hope to be back online again by Monday, late day at least.

I was suprised I could even access my computer today long enough to post this message and a couple of other things.  Let this be a reminder to others to please be careful when answering your phone.  All they need is for you to say hello and they've got and instant "in".

Thank you, you jackass joe biden - - this is all because of your stupid imbecilic foreign "policies".  Every country now is going to take advantage of the USA in every way possible. 

Be safe out there people.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 30, 2021 8:25 pm  #2

Re: MESSAGE TO MY READERS

Well, I got a new computer but now it's going to take forever to figure out how to use the thing.  I'm not computer savvy to begin with so when this computer makes changes without telling me or asking me, it's rather disturbing.  I have to keep signing in to the same accounts over and over again.  It's very annoying.  Hopefully my son will have more time in the next few days to help me work out some of the problems I'm having.  

For now, however, I'm online and able to access this forum and my email at least.  That's farther than I've been able to get in the past 2 days.  

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera