My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 23, 2021 9:11 pm  #1

Why did Trump switch gears??

I'll never understand this part of Trump's platform.

WHY on earth would a man as intelligent as he is, fall for these vaxxines???  It just doesn't make sense, but then neither does the fact that at one point he had RFK, Jr., looking into the vaccines and then dropped it like a hot potato.  No sir, that doesn't make good sense, not to me anyway.

It's one of the few beefs I have with Trump, otherwise I think he did a pretty dang good job for Americans, considering what he was up against for 3 1/2 years of his 4 year presidency.  If the dimpocraps aren't ashamed of themselves, they should be.  But the truth is, those idiots don't FEEL shame - - not on ANY level.  They lie, they cheat, they steal - - and not one bit of it stirs the emotion of shame in them.  They are too self-absorbed to feel shame, I think.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/08/23/trump-did-tell-rfk-jr-to-investigate-vaccine-dangers-why-it-matters/

Yeah, it matters.  But what matters more is that he stopped or dropped the investigation.  I wanna know why he did that.  And I can't be alone.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera