My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 18, 2021 7:15 pm  #1

This is confusing but interesting

This is actually good reading with a semi-bad ending, because in my opinion, the leftists are the ones causing the problems (always have been the ones causing the problems) but this guy is trying to put the blame on the right.

Nevertheless, his "take on this subject" is kinda interesting even if off base just a tad.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/08/eric-margolis/like-it-or-not-taliban-is-afghanistans-true-independence-movement/

*****  I still can't get my stupid "updated but not by me" computer to do the copy and paste function except for links.  It will not let me copy and paste any info from articles.  I need to get this resolved but I've tried everything I can locate online and nothing is working.  I reset the whole computer to an earlier date and all sorts of other "tricks" I've been reading about and nothing works.  If anyone has anything helpful to add, for me to try, please please sign up and post the info here.  Don't use a bunch of numbers to sign up with however, because I will just delete you immediately.  That generally means crackpots who only want to argue with me and I don't need that.  Do you hear what I'm sayin' here??  Help if you can, otherwise get lost.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera