My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2021 12:32 am  #1

The list of 19 RINO creeps

The two which surprised me the most were Lindsey Graham and Chuck Grassley.  And of course, both ND idiots were involved so scratch off my neighbors to the north.  Thank God neither of the SD reps caved to this nonsense.

But, nevertheless, the damned thing passed because of chickenshit RINO's (all of whom are going to retire their positions so what the hell do they care what people think, I guess, right?). 

It's no damned wonder the "majority" of these idiots want to ban guns.  They can't ban bows and arrows or knives and those work for the same purpose as a gun, but of course, idiots don't remember that kind of thing.  They just know they got their pockets lined (heavily) with money and that's the bait in this boat.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/10/19-senate-republicans-voted-for-infrastructure-legislation/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 12, 2021 12:39 am  #2

Re: The list of 19 RINO creeps

You know what these people say in defense of themselves??

"Don't criticize what you don't understand".

Christ on a crutch.  Do you think THEY understand what they've done to all of our futures?

Of course they don't, so I'll criticize til the cows come home and they can all stuff it in their socks.  THEY'RE ALL BAT SHIT CRAZY.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera