My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2021 12:17 am  #1

Looks ideal to me!

This place is very near to a spot where my late husband and I often thought about moving.  We talked about Thunder Bay, Canada - - - but then we'd have had to become Canadian citizens and we really weren't crazy about that idea.  If we knew then about this place, we might have actually moved.

A pain in the ass?  Sure, but it would be worth it I think.  Anything to get away from the hub-bub of "life" in America.  It will no long be OUR lives (in America) and it will, in short order, no longer be AMERICA.

https://biggeekdad.com/2019/08/a-geographic-oddity/

Thanks to the sell-out Biden Administration idiot dumbasses, they've sold us out to several different countries for money.  Jill biden loves money, so - - -  no surprise there.  She has influence over her decrepit husband so between her and commala harris, they are now the "rulers of America".  So far, yeah, they've done a great job.  Just look at the place - - - overrun with immigrant aliens from all over the world, drug trafficking at its highest ever, prices through the roof, no interest paid on bank accounts or savings accounts, etc., tearing down statutes and ruining Gothic/Greek arcihtectural beauties, gas prices rising daily, rents and home prices through the roof, getting rid of things like milk, meat, etc., grocery prices sky high, bastardizing our military - - ALL IN THE NAME OF UNDOING ALL THE GOOD STUFF DONALD TRUMP DID JUST BECAUSE THEY DISLIKED HIM.

So they punish ALL of America???  I guest it's their distorted and sick idea of justice (which is also no longer reliable and that was all we had left for hope in this country).

Makes my stomach turn to think about it, but I'm sure as hell glad I'm old.  I don't have to put up with his shit too much longer.  The "silver lining"?? 

I guess.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera