My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 31, 2021 4:10 am  #1

WTH???

Do you see anything wrong with this comment?  PJMEDIA took it down but I'm not sure what "violation" I've committed.

The discussion that followed the article had many comments about the White House nitwits but no one else was taken down, from what I could tell.  Hmmmm . . . wonder what SIN I committed?

The original question was "Biden Sacrifices Military Readiness Despite Stats Showing Vaxxed People More Likely to Die from Bee Sting Than COVID". 

"Why on earth would the USA need a military? Uncle brainless joe has no intention of using any type of military intervention anywhere in the world. NONE. He has sacrificed Americans' freedoms and is in the process of destroying the USA with illegal aliens and other migrants from all across the world. He could care twat about our military, or anything, other than his own pocketbook - - at the behest of jill the shill.

Anyone who knew anything about the man who spent 50 years sponging off the US GUBMINT should have known we were being taken when he decided to run for President. HE'S not the president, there are a couple of women who are doing that job for him.

BTW, those vaxxines are killing more people than "the flu" ever would. Another way the US population has been taken in. And, sorry to say, the media (in it's entirety) has bought into it and is talking about it on the airwave 24/7 and how everyone should have those poisonous, deadly shots. There's just no explanation for that kind of stupidity. Do people NOT do their homework before they go on the air and start acting like a bunch of blithering idiots??? Apparently they do not. They are given specific talking points and that's the playbook they follow. It's truly sad. People are now so confused they don't know who or what to believe - - and I DO BELIEVE that was the dimpocraps point. And you thought they were stupid! So did I but they're managing (unlawfully) to push this untested, untrialed vaccine. Does no one follow the numbers? Forget science, just follow the statistical numbers of illnesses and deaths from this poisonous vaccine. No one wants to do it so no one is doing it. That's truly sad." 

Evidently PJMedia is just another "shill internet squid".

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera