My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 27, 2021 12:18 am  #1

I think . . .

My thoughts, no "link" to follow here!

I really and truly think that *fauxchee the goon* and *biden the idiot in chief* just figured out the fact that vaxxzines shed. 

Well, DUH.

THIS is what's causing a lot of the problems with the 'created' corona illness. There are other forms of corona which are NOT created in a chinese lab, but that's not what we're dealing with here. People refuse to see this as a fact.  (We KNOW this was a created illness but for some odd reason no one seems to want to follow up on this fact.) 

Neither of those two morons has the brains God gave a gopher.  And it shows.

But that's just my personal opinion.  If you believe something else, go for it.  But remember - - vaxxzines truly DO shed and that causes a ton of problems every year.  Actually, ingested drugs (pills) can also shed, so America (which RUNS on Rx drugs) is in a real bind now, more than ever, because people are finally waking up and taking a closer look at what I've been saying for 25+ years.  Lord it takes a LOOOOOOOONG time to make a point in this country when it's the truth.   When it's a lie, it moves along quite a bit faster, sorry to say.

THINK, people.  Don't just automatically DO SOMETHING because some shit-for-brains tells you to do it!  Think about it in depth, first.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera