My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 19, 2019 9:50 pm  #1

Message from administration

If you're not going to post here, or if you have NO INTENTION of posting here but just want to read the articles, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not sign up as a member.

It's a pain in the ass for me to remove these names. 

If you want to snoop around, be my guest, but please don't create a membership if you're not going to contribute to the conversations anyhow.  That's just stupid.  If you intend to contribute to the conversations, please do so right after you register as a member, otherwise I will remove you as soon as I can get it done.  Usually the only people who register are those who want to cause trouble, so I usually watch pretty regularly, except when we travel. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 27, 2020 12:13 am  #2

Re: Message from administration

ALSO, if you're going to use information that you find here at my site, please credit this forum as the place you found the information, even if it's ONLY associated with a link to which I usually give credit.  I just pass-on information I find, usually.  But I always post the original link, so that wherever I found the article gets the credit. 

It's only right to do it that way.  I love to read, and I like to share information, that's why I created this forum in the first place.  I also like to VENT STEAM once in a while, and this is a good place for me to do just that!!!

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 24, 2021 2:30 am  #3

Re: Message from administration

More readers here than ever, still no one with guts enough to sign up and carry on a conversation.  It's almost unbelievable.

Ah well, to each his own STYLE I guess.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera