My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2021 5:17 am  #1

Commala Harris is a friggin' idiot

Her latest statement about voting is that there are "too many rural people".

WHAT???!!!

So, obviously this dumbass woman who is too stupid to do anything but giggle and shake her shoulders around stupidly, obviously thinks that "rural people" don't drive???????????????????????????????  Obviously, to her, 40 miles is a LOOOOOOONG way.  Heck, my hometown is 350 miles from where I live now and we go there at least four or five times every year, to see my one and only living brother and to pay visits to the cemetery.  We also used to go to my husband's parents' graves in a different part of the state, which is about 250 miles from here.  So folks, to us, 40 miles is a walk in the park.  Literally.  If you've spent any time on a farm riding a tractor you have likely put on more miles in one day that that stoopididiot RIDES in 5 days.  Can't go to the border, to far for her to travel, I guess, right??!!!  OMG.  She's such a prissy little wimpass.

I guess we only know how to drive tractors and combines and other farm equipment, right?

My God in Heaven, could this woman be ANY stupider than she already is and why does she have to keep displaying her stupidity???????????????????????

It's so outrageously stupid it's almost sad.  She doesn't even know anything about the country she's in charge of, because believe me when I tell you, ol' dumbass joe sure as hell ain't in charge.  He doesn't know one end of his ice cream cone from the other.

I could NOT believe my ears when I heard her speak those words on TV today.  It's just mind-boggling.  The ONLY way those two idiots could be in the white house is by cheating to get there - - - - - you know it, and I know it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera