My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 10, 2021 11:15 pm  #1

Here's what you do

When they come knocking, and they will because this has become a huge issue, just do this:

https://www.technocracy.news/what-will-you-do-when-the-feds-come-knocking/

AND THEN START SHOOTING.  That's my plan.  First I shoot at feet, then legs, then butts as they're leaving (because they're chicken shits).  I simply cannot have any of those shots because of auto-immune issues for the past 25 years.  Not on God's Green Earth would I take an untested, untrialed, unapproved by most caring and thinking physicians, vaxxzine from hell.

No one has any idea what's in those damned shots.  When Biden can give a straightforward answer (without using notes) and tell AMERICA what's in those shots, then people might actually do it.  Not me, but some people might be coerced. 

Believe me when I tell you, what ol' dumbass joe took in his arm on tv was NOT the same shot that would be administered to you and me and Joe Blow down the street.  No way in hell. 

Keep that in mind as well as what's in this very important article.

https://www.technocracy.news/what-will-you-do-when-the-feds-come-knocking/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 11, 2021 4:49 am  #2

Re: Here's what you do

I'm sick to death of the tv ads for the fake covid vaxxzine.

Anyone who wanted it has already gotten it, my God, it's available in grocery stores, gas stations, and phone booths!

I mean, really?  If I wanted one in the first place, which I don't, and IF I could get one, which I can't for a couple of different reasons, I would have done so by now. They can stop harping about it on tv already.

It's not our fault the thing was so faulty it's killing lotsa people and now NO ONE WANTS IT - - besides all of which, covid (which I don't even believe is anything more than the regular seasonal flu) is almost entirely gone.  I've never worn a mask (except last spring for my granddaughter's ballet program because it was required) and I don't intend to ever wear one again. 

Maybe a little research on the masks and the harm they cause, and the vaxxzines and the harm they cause, and the most ridiculous 6 foot rule and the harm ITS caused, would be helpful for people, even the stupid ones.  They might actually learn something they don't wanna hear or know.  Joe Biden is NOT THE saviour, people.  He's in the process of selling us out to China.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera