My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 6, 2021 6:12 am  #1

A shocking story of inhumanity

This made me sick to my stomach, and it takes quite a bit to do that 'cuz I've seen a LOT in my lifetime.

Using people as cargo mules is just plain wrong and at some point we COULD be arresting the people responsible for messes like this one, but the gubmint goons refuse to look on it as a "crisis".  It makes one wonder if they, too, aren't making money off this crap..........nothing in the biden/harris incompetent administration would surprise me.  Nannzy Piglosi and her "squad of political goons" are probably at the root of it all.  THINK they'll ever be arrested, charged and jailed?  Ha, surely you jest.

NOT. ONE. THING. WILL HAPPEN TO ANY OF THEM, even if they were to get "caught in the act".  This is how unraveled our country has become in 6 short months.  Staggering, simply staggering.  Can you imagine the destruction in 3 1/2 more years of this nonsense?  THEY MUST BE STOPPED.  And they COULD be stopped if this country would only come together, another CIVIL WAR, if you will.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/05/opening-americas-borders-is-not-compassionate-its-inhumane/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera