My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 26, 2021 1:55 am  #1

Gee, who woulda seen this coming?

Ha.  Anybody with half a brain.

https://www.technocracy.news/shock-european-union-reports-1-5-million-vaccine-injuries-15472-deat

I'll bet ol' "Ku Kluxer Joe" cringes whenever he has to be around her - - but he needed her for 2 politically based reasons; she's colored and she's a woman.  The fact that she has no brain cells living in her head are irrelevant, I guess.  As long as she's singing the same song as all the other dimpocraps, that qualifies her for - - - - well, what?  I don't know.  She doesn't seem qualified for anything except smart remarks to reporters asking serious questions and she wears that lovely smirk on her face so well.  THOSE are her qualifications.

Jesus H.

We are in deep trouble in the USA.  All we can do is hope the next 3 years go by quickly, hope Trump has a few "basement meetings" with his peers, and steals the next election.  It would serve the current bastards right.   They'll have this country in such a mess by then, however, Trump might decide he doesn't want to TRY TO FIX IT.  At this point, he's the only person who can because he doesn't usually fool around too much with "politicking" crap.  He goes with his gut and that's what the people wanted. 

Instead, we got a rigged election, a demented President who wears his shoes on the wrong feet, wears two different colored socks, scratches his head all the time (thinking it will help him remember things?), I guess, and goes to bed at 7 pm.  ET.

Swell.

But WE THE PEOPLE SHALL SURVIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY.  After all, the BLM'ers are doing it, right?? With Joe's blessing even.    They are the ones who are truly destroying America, literally.  I'm sure their hard-working ancestors would be deeply ashamed of those idiots.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera