My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 25, 2021 8:40 pm  #1

Sites like FAKEBOOK are all just hypocritcal hacks

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/06/25/the-morning-briefing-humorless-democrat-marxists-are-terrified-of-the-babylon-bee-n1456900

Personally, I don't care much for the "humor" over at the Babylon Bee either, but maybe when I was in my 20's and 30's I would have felt differently.  At my age, none of that shit is funny.  But nevertheless, this is still a free country for a while, we still have the freedoms of the 1st Amendment, and people should be able to read whatever they wish.

Not so, according to the Lords of the internet like FAKEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and a bunch of the others.  It's ok for THOSE places to censor what they don't like, but it's not ok for people to make free choices?  C'mon.  They may be rich and spoiled, but those sites are owned by very stupid people.  They actually think it's their way or the highway, which is particularly why I've never ever joined places like that.  I knew it was coming, you could tell from the way they attacked Trump, which was just fine, right??  In their eyes it was fine then, but now they've taken the reins and are telling you what you can and cannot do.

Well, in the USA for a while yet anyway, they aren't allowed to do that.  They can just cram it where the sun doesn't shine.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera