My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 24, 2021 5:40 pm  #1

Are they crazy?

Yeah, this is the dimpocrap philosophy and now you'll understand why I call them DIMPOCRAPS.

Take away all guns.

Right.

The problem with that biden/harris comedy team theory is that ONLY THE BAD GUYS WILL HAVE GUNS AFTER THEY FINISH TAKING AWAY THE GUNS OF THE TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTIC PEOPLE.

They can have anything else I have except my HEALTH and my GUNS.  I won't take their vaxxzines from hell and I won't give up my guns.

PERIOD.

NO ONE SHOULD.  Having the vaccine is like playing a roulette wheel.  NOT having a gun is the same analogy. 

Only not being allowed to have a gun is a violation - see that, A VIOLATION - of our 2nd Amendment RIGHTS.  Do these dimpocraps understand the word "RIGHTS"???  No, they don't understand anything much.

No police, no guns.  But the criminals will have weapons of some sort.  We'll have nothing, including no police to call.

A dimpocraps wet dream.

In this case that would indicate Joe Biden pissed down his leg just like the fat little Congressman who shit his pants on stage during a CONGRESSIONAL SESSION!!!!  It was glorious.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera