My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 21, 2021 9:52 pm  #1

We have 4 of these!

And we love them!  We just order more of them a couple of times every year or so, depending on how much time we get to spend outdoors. 

We spend a LOT of time outdoors (winter and summer) but our summers are short and we fish when we can.  Check out these great water filters.  I had to order mine from the Sidney, NE store because ALL OF THE SD Cabela's stores were out of stock or didn't ship, only did store pick-ups.

There are other sources for these filters but we love Cabela's (and Bass Pro Shops, too) so I'd order from them anyday before I'd order from amazon (that place is just creepy these days).

Check this little 2-3 min video and then look up online and order!  We order the 2-packs because it's cheaper that way and they last for a long time when lots of water is being filtered to drink.

Interesting!  I highly recommend these but watch the short vid and make up your own mind.

https://biggeekdad.com/2014/08/personal-water-filter/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 21, 2021 9:56 pm  #2

Re: We have 4 of these!

They also make an indoor use filter for the water spigot on your kitchen sink but we like the portable ones. 

We have access to many creeks, streams, rivers, etc.  South Dakota is a wonderful place for outdoor people but I hope the word doesn't get around because we don't want any califernia dingbats here.  We have plenty of them already who have invaded several of the smaller areas and they're like locusts.  PLUS they want to push their califernia "ways" on us once they get here.  I thought that's what they were trying to get away from?

If they come here they must adapt to OUR way of life or get the hell out, that's my motto!

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 21, 2021 9:57 pm  #3

Re: We have 4 of these!

You could also subscribe to South Dakota Magazine - it's wonderful.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera