My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 9, 2021 1:26 am  #1

Lib cities move to RE-FUND THE POLICE

Imagne that.

NOW they want the police because they can't seem to handle all the chaos they've caused from the beginning of 2019.  NOW they want someone else to come in & clean up their mess.

Most of the people who quit the police forces have told these people to take their jobs and stuff them, and I don't blame them.

This article is a really good look at what happened, and what's happening now.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/06/07/reality-hits-hard-lib-cities-move-to-re-fund-the-police-n1450232

This is going to start happening in many different areas where biden policies undid a well-oiled machine put into place by PDJT.  We've already heard about the possible resumption of building the wall.  I sure as hell hope so because biden/harris idiocracy has already caused SOOOOOO much chaos and trouble there's no way to fix what's already  been done.  But maybe the tide of the future waves of violence can be stemmed if measures are taken SOON.

I guess the old saying is true.  NO ONE can hate like a ravaged dimpocrap.

They were out for blood.  Now they're full of blood and want to be washed off.  Let them stew in their own blood, for all I care.  COMMALA "we've been to the border" lies her face off consistently when in front of a tv camera.  She actually believes she's untouchable and can say anything and people will believe her!  THAT'S how friggin' stupid she is. She made the comparison on a tv news clip shown on Tucker's show last night, when pushed to answer a question (unbelievably from an MSNBC dood) who said "but you haven't been to the border" - - smartass Harris retorted "well, I haven't been to Europe either, so what"???  Is she just the stupidest person right now on the face of the earth or what?  She hasn't been to Mars or Jupiter or the Moon either, what did her answer have to do with ANYTHING the moderator was getting at?  She is a moron among morons.  MANY MORONS. Liberal morons, that is. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 9, 2021 2:06 am  #2

Re: Lib cities move to RE-FUND THE POLICE

See what I mean?

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/06/08/the-morning-briefing-bidens-rabid-trump-reversal-fever-is-bad-for-america-n1452695

The dimpocraps couldn't WAIT to undo everything Trump and now they're beginning to recognize the error of their ways, but what the hell do they care?  They'll get along fine because they're rich.  It's the rest of us who will ultimately suffer for the dimpocrap stupidity. 

Most of us with a real live brain knew this when we saw the cheating taking place DURING the election - - in the middle of the night.  See, they didn't think anyone would notice but I surmised that something was going to happen because the dims just seemed entirely TOO confident, ya know what I mean?  So I watched the election even after I went to bed and was startled when I SAW those numbers being changed right before our very eyes.  My husband was still alive and well at that time and we both looked at each other like "what the hell just happened?" .  Well, now we KNOW what happened - - they can deny it all they want but they dimpocraps cheated their way into office and there's just no 2 ways about it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera