My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 10, 2021 7:54 pm  #1

10 great sandwich ideas

All of these sound good in their own way, but there are some changes I would make for myself in each recipe, so you have to adapt things the way YOU want them.  That's kinda sorta the secret to ALL great recipe ideas, right?

https://www.almanac.com/content/ten-great-sandwich-recipes

My local drug store carries a monstrous line of magazines and almost anything to do with both of the almanacs and anything to do with those almanacs, so I'm going to check and see if I can maybe find the recipe books there, as well.  Right now it's cheaper to buy them locally (even paying the built in cost of freight) than it is to order almost anything online.  Every place I know is charging exhorbitant rates on shipping.  The only way that can ever backfire on these businesses is simply NOT to order online. 

I have adopted the motto as such:  If I can't find it locally, I probably don't need it.

Heh! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 10, 2021 8:31 pm  #2

Re: 10 great sandwich ideas

The only thing my above post should NEVER apply to is fast food.  No one should be eating fast food, ewwwww.

Plant based patties sprayed with some kind of junk to make them taste like meat??  OMIGOSH.  Can you even IMAGINE what might be in those things.  Makes me shiver to think about it.

The burgers are heart attacks between a bun unless you make your own from REAL MEAT, the french fries are doused in SOY OIL (again, ewwwwww), even the condiments are questionable in their ingredients. 

Please, just take the time to cook for yourself with real, quality products from a health food store (a RELIABLE ONE) and buy only eggs from people you know.  Ditto for most dairy products.

If we don't support these places, they will go down in flames like the rip-offs they are.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera