My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2021 2:32 am  #1

What about me? What about MY future??

There's one sector of the people that isn't included in all the biden/harris plans for Americans for their pretty much controlled futures (no meat, electric cars, yada yada boo-boo). 

What about me?  What about MY age group?  I'm old enough to collect Social Security but I'm still young enough to work, except most of the young people are electing to stay home/work from home or just collect that free money from Biden, but since they don't go to work outside their homes anymore, they also don't need me OR my day care services.  So where the hell do I figure into all this mess?

I don't make enough from social security to exist on, but I also cannot find work.  The reason I only am interested in day care now (because I've been doing it for 30+ years is one reason) but the other reason is that I do not see well enough to do much else.  I refuse to work in a grocery store wearing a mask for an 8 - 10 hour shift even though it's not a requirement by our gubner, but it's required by all the supermarket chains and that's all we have now.  All the Mom and Pop stores are gone.  Most of the businesses are located too far away from my home for me to see well enough to drive to, as far as to try to work there, so what's MY answer???

I would just love for someone to register here and talk to me about this, but it seems people are not afraid to read here, they just don't want to contribute to any of the conversations.

Consequently, I use this as my personal "sounding board" because otherwise I'm left talking to myself. 

I'm also now a widow with absolutely no "extra" income.  So, exactly, where do I fit into the big plan?  No one seems to have the chutzpah to answer that question, ain't it amazing?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera