My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2021 6:43 pm  #1

Insanity on a grand scale

Every time I read an article about this subject, the numbers are different on every score.

No wonder most of us don't know what the hell to believe.  The whole thing is nothing but a political farce as far as I'm concerned, (and Fauxchee is supposed to know about all this stuff?) and I've warned here before, long ago, about people with autoimmune conditions NOT getting the vaccine.  It's a danger to them more than any flu virus ever would be.  For one thing, those shots were approved far too quickly.  No one should be used as an experiment, but the entire WORLD is now doing just that - submitting to stuff they know nothing about.

We're lied to all the time about this sort of crap.  And yet, every stupid politician is out there bragging about how they "got their shots" . . . it's disgusting that our leaders (even the doctors amoungst them) don't know any better than this.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/fully-vaccinated-person-dies-of-covid-19-in-texas-officials-say_3780014.html

The illness is actually coming from the shots but you won't ever hear anyone in the medical field talking about that.  They're too busy blaming bats from China, for God's sake.  It's just insanity on a grand scale.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera