My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2021 3:04 am  #1

You know what I think?

I think ol' Joe thinks we're all as stupid as he is.  Or as Comma-La is.  Or as the lunatic leftist TV stations are.

Luckily, some of us can see through the facade.

What we need to do now is figure out a way to get Biden and his leftist bunch of FREAKS out of their current "offices and positions".  If we cannot figure out a way to do that, through some "Amendment" or something, this country is as good as at the bottom of the Pacific or the Atlantic - - take your pick because he's created enemies wherever he goes.  The only people who support him are those he's letting into this country by the millions, who don't belong here and are now a NATIONAL THREAT TO THE USA. 

Thank you dumbass Joe.  You will have sold us right down the river and hopefully some of your leftist "supporters" (who didn't even realize what they were voting for)  may soon see the light, too.  I think many of them have already seen that light but no one outside of the WADC beltway knows what to do about it or even who to contact.

I tried contacting my state reps and it's a huge disappointment.  John Thune is the biggest sellout I hope SD ever sees.  He always stood right behind Trump so his face was on camera, but he never REALLY supported Trump at all.  Thune is a dishrag and so is Dusty Johnson.

My father would be so ashamed of this state.  I'm sorta glad he's not here to witness this mess.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 19, 2021 3:06 am  #2

Re: You know what I think?

Why do the dimpocraps try to keep blaming this whole border crisis thing on former Pres. Trump???

Anyone with even half a working brain knows better because we can SEE what's happening.

Joe needs to stay in the basement of the WH and keep taking naps, as we do better without his bubble brained ideas.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera