My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2021 3:00 am  #1

Really? GLOBAL taxes????

What a strange and weird idea, but they'll make it work, have no fear of Biden's administration to make that happen. 

Also, according to what I've been reading all day today, the term "infrastructure" applies to damned near anything the dimpocraps want.  How strange, again. 

We (those of us smart enough NOT to vote for Biden) had an inckling that something like this was in the works, and it turns out we were right to be suspicious, after the insane way they won the election, that was originally in the bag for President Trump, and that was very obvious until we inexplicably saw the numbers being changed at about 3:30 in the a.m. where I live (I was actually still watching!).   It was nothing short of criminal, not to mention a national disgrace on the part of the USA to side with China and do this kind of thing.  No WONDER ol' Joe is so vigorously defending his criminal son, Hunter, and ALL of their buddies at the top in China.  We, essentially, sold out America when Biden took office because he's also got Piglosi and Schoooooomer and God only knows who else supporting this same nonsensical idea.

If you think you were worried before, just hang onto your knickers now.

https://mailchi.mp/ronpaulinstitute/globaltax?e=585f108156

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera