My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 11, 2021 4:05 am  #1

What could possibly go wrong when . . .

. . . we Americans let politics and medicine "combine for a common cause"? 

OMG.

There's just no way to start answering that question.  But that is exactly what's happening all across the world, which is how China achieved its horrors on humanity.

Are we Americans really going to stand by and let the demented Joe Biden administration do this to us???

You can call me a conspiracy theorist, a denier or whatever you want - - but I am NEVER submitting those vaxxzines not only because I have 2 autoimmune conditions but because I simply do not believe in vaccines in the first place, much less do I believe in untested, untrialed vaccines which have been produced at the speed of sound.  Nothing in the current "medical world" fits that description.

https://www.unz.com/chopkins/the-unvaccinated-question/

I expect to get a lot of "heat" for my opinion but this is still America and those of us willing to stand up for ourselves should still be living the way our parents taught us to live - - by our OWN steadfast principles.  My family was taught not to take chances with our health by NOT putting ourselves in the hands of the medical industry.  My husband did that recently and now he's gone.  He learned of his illness in December (cancer) and he died on March 16.  So, it didn't take long for the medical cartel to kill him off - - and yes, I blame them and I will continue to blame them for whatever time I have left.

But I intend to live that time as naturally as possible.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera