My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 3, 2021 10:13 pm  #1

WHY does the White House have to be protected now?

Just a personal question here, no link to read.  There was NEVER a police presence like this during any other administration that I can recall.  And I've read about quite a few past presidencies from before I was even born, as well.  Never been done before.

Could it be because Biden KNEW his policies were going to be unpopular??  You bet he did.

Could it be because the police are now only for the elitists and need to be eliminated for the general public?  Yup, that's happening too.

Could it be because, even though Biden wants people unarmed (including many hundred of thousands of responsible citizens of this once great country) HE WANTS PERSONAL PROTECTION?  You  bet, that's a big part of it. 

But Biden forgets (and he and his "cabinet" fail to mention it, as often as they can) that many other things can be used as weapons against humanity.  People are very creative when it comes to stuff like this, sad to say. 

If Biden knew his ass from a hole in the ground, he would see that taking guns away isn't going to solve anything, and it will likely create even more trouble in the long run.  He was on tv this morning pretending to mourn (along with nanny piglosi) the death of one of the police officers at the capitol building in WADC who was not killed by a gun but a car.  That's not the first time cars have been used to do intentional damage, kill or maim.  So do you think cars will be the next thing to go?  Of course.  And then rakes, and hoes, and shovels, and lawnmowers and weedy-wackers . . . . . . where does it end?  It doesn't.  Pretty soon we will all have nothing, the elitists will have everything - - and THAT, my friends, is the plan.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera