My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 3, 2021 9:42 pm  #1

The voice of free speech is coming soon - VERY soon! YAY!!!!

Thanks to Mike Lindell.

I'm sure there were many others who deserve credit for this and I certainly hope it's a do-able situation because it will be the only voice most people (like me) will have in public.

I do not belong to fakebook, never did, and never ever belonged to shitty stuff like instagram or twitter, either.  Fakebook looked like a shittyfaced, devious "scheme" to me from the get-go and that's exactly how it turned out. 

THIS is why Biden wants to get rid of all of us "old people" if you're not a dimpocrap.  They don't want us to have a clear voice about anything.  Thank God for people like Mike Lindell, Donald Trump, and a few decent gubners and senators left.  They are very few and far between, however. 

Very interesting reading.  I'll be there, you can bet on it.  I tried to join Rumble but after 3 attempts I said the hell with it.  After the 1st try, I signed out and then it wouldn't let me back in because it kept rejecting my log-in information.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Anyway, this will, hopefully, be a better option.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mike-lindell-new-social-media-platform-will-be-able-to-handle-upwards-of-a-billion-people_3756679.html

Give it the once over and get on the list.  See you there!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera