My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 3, 2021 6:56 pm  #1

How dumb do they think we are?

This is my opinion piece for today, no one wrote it for me - - I wrote it because this, and many other things right now, are bothering the hell out of me.  They should be bothering you, too, but the democraps have a goal and they are a tenacious bunch even if they haven't got the brain God gave a goldfish.  It's becoming more obvious by the day what a mess they've created and now even THEY don't know how to fix what they've started.  If it wasn't so terrible it would almost be funny.

So, here are some of my thoughts.  (I may add to the list as the day goes on, so check back from time to time).

Do the democraps actually want people to believe that Biden didn't know this "border crisis" was coming?  Of course he did.  It was PLANNED THAT WAY.

Do they want us to believe that Biden didn't know that his son, Hunter, was a druggie - and that he didn't know anything about Hunter's ties with foreign countries (what - - that happened by accident regardless of the fact that ol' Joe had TIES to all those countries through his political connections after 50 years of staying in the shadows of gubmint for the mere protection it offered, and the connections and opportunities it granted), and that ol' stupidass Joe didn't know a THING about Hunter's laptop (and God only knows what else, because only God would know)??

Boy, the Biden family must think the entire world is as stupid and naive as they are.  Gladly we are not that stupid.  Most people with even half a working brain knew this about Joe's family decades ago.

This very crooked man, with his very crooked and unscrupulous family, needs to get out of American politics even if we have to BODILY shove him out the door and put Donald J. Trump back into that august office.  WE HAVE NO CHOICE because if we don't do exactly that, and SOON, America is sooooooooooo doomed we will never recover. 

I don't think, at this point, even a Civil War would do one bit of good.  It's gone too far for that.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera