My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 3, 2021 3:09 am  #1

Finally putting the piece together?

It's about damned time. 

Many people, including me, have known for months that all of this nonsense is political gamesmanship and a dodge for the reason behind using the supposed "pandemic" as a wedge to get people to stop asking questions about some of their stupid rules and regulations. 

Killing people (nursing homes, vaccine reaction, etc) and restricting others is a good way to do that. 

I would guess hiding people behind face masks, making them stay 6 stupid feet apart (so they can't have decent conversations), and closing down businesses by the hundreds of thousands so there is no comraderie between workers - - and now outlawing people from having Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter and other holiday gatherings is a really beneficial way to do all of that without people understanding the real reason behind it all. 

If more people were taught to think for themselves instead of trained by the "school systems to be slaves and obey orders", many more would have put the pieces together long ago.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/alex-berenson-tucker-carlson-interview-covid/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 3, 2021 5:10 am  #2

Re: Finally putting the piece together?

This is exactly what I'm talking about.  I'm glad someone else (at LEAST one person!) is aware of this reality.  And  yes, I'm ready to be an outcast if that's what it takes to avoid this shit being pumped into my veins.  Only people who have NEVER questioned anything in their life, or people getting paid to say good things about an untested, untrialed vaccine, would promote this thing.

The quote below is an important thought from the article at the link below, and it's a question you should be asking YOURSELF, and your friends should be asking themselves, as well.  Up until recently, it seems no one was really interested in asking why ALL of the politicians are so "all in" for this vaccine.  Are they getting kick-backs??  You bet they are even if no one will EVER admit it.  (Grin).

"It doesn’t take a genius to figure out how this has affected the debate on vaccines, namely, there isn’t one. The skeptics have been dismissed as antivaxx loonies while an entirely new regime of experimental vaccines is being praised as a “miracle drug”. At the same time, the government –which has aligned itself with the industry it’s supposed to regulate– is doing everything in its power to pressure people into getting vaccinated. What we’re seeing is the most extravagant Madison Avenue “product launch” in America’s 245-year history, and it’s coming at us full-throttle from all sides. It’s virtually impossible to turn on the TV or radio without being deluged by one emotive vignette after the other all of which are aimed at promoting vaccination. How does this respect the right of the individual to make his own informed decision free from government coercion?"

From this link:

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/you-refuse-to-get-vaccinated-but-are-you-ready-to-be-an-outcast/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera