My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 29, 2021 9:09 pm  #1

Obviously Mexico doesn't want them back either

Now the USA is letting the Mexican coyotes make the rules???  Oh yeah, this'll end well.

Here's a quote from the article at the link below:

"Some of the migrant families encountered in south Texas are being flown to other Border Patrol sectors, like El Paso, and sent to Mexico from there, the official confirmed.

“We’re still leveraging Title 42 in other areas,” the Border Patrol official said, referring to the expulsions policy, which was first authorized by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in March 2020.

Mr. Biden and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) officials have said that while they would like to expel most Central American families to Mexico under the Title 42 public health authority, Mexican authorities in the state of Tamaulipas, across from the Rio Grande Valley, are not accepting young children traveling with parents."

WHAT???!!!  Biden has no intention of sending these people back home to Mexico, neither does the DHS - they are actually encouraging them to come here.  AND NOW MEXICO DOESN'T WANT THEM BACK EITHER. Those people and organizations actually think the rest of us are stupid and blind, I guess. 

Biden wrangled himself into office (with MUCH help) and everyone knows that.  He was never officially elected as the US President in any way at all.  It was all a scam and now, instead of standing up when they should have, the politicians are trying to FIX a problem they can see is unfixable and the rest of us are paying for it in more ways than one.  And we're not even close to being done paying for it, either.  It's going to be a neverending problem.

And, this senator is a fool to make a statement like this:  "“A big welcome sign was put out,” said (Indiana Senator Mike) Braun. “I think it was a political blunder.”  He THINKS IT WAS A BLUNDER??  Oh, good grief.  Get yer ass busy and start FIXING this, Mikey.  Stop the blathering and get going pronto.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2021/03/28/whatever-you-do-were-coming-coyotes-heckle-senators-at-the-border-n1435510

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera