My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 20, 2021 11:29 pm  #1

America has lost its mind

Actually, it's not just America.  This entire world has lost its freakin' mind.  What in the HELL is wrong with people??  Why can't they just be happy to be whoever they were?  I don't understand, and frankly, I don't want to understand.

We have gone completely bonkers and over the edge on this ridiculous issue.  So many trans people have spoken out just recently about how WRONG THEY WERE TO DO WHAT THEY DID, as far as literally surgically changing their gender.  To me, it's just plain sickening.

If you can stand to do so, watch the video but keep a bucket to puke in nearby. 

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/03/19/and-there-it-is-biological-male-wins-female-beauty-pageant-n346286

I mean, really???  Good Lord.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 23, 2021 3:53 am  #2

Re: America has lost its mind

And now Kristi Noem seems to have lost her mind, as well.  I never was a totally huge fan of hers and I think it's beginning to dawn on me why I wasn't.  She flip-flops too much, except when Trump was around to "guide" her on the straight and narrow.  Without him around, she's at loose ends like the rest of us.

Her ideas on transgenderism are ridiculous.  I was going to post something here about it, but it's all over the place online, so I'm sure most people have seen it already.

She's turning out to be a joke, as I was afraid would happen.  She pretty much just sealed the deal on NOT being re-elected by the overwhelming majority of this state.  She can go home in 2022 or whenever the next election is, and run her ranch cuz she ain't gonna be in the Guv's mansion.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera