My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 28, 2021 11:28 pm  #1

DO black lives matter?

Well, if they do, BLM is going about projecting that in the wrong manner. 

Here's why I say that: if BLM wasn't more about politics than about black lives, they would NOT be getting rid of things like Aunt Jemima and other "black person" symbols, much less by trying to get THE REST OF US to bow to their nutcase ideas, like the Native Americans (known as Indians where I live, but of course that's all changed with THIS STUPID SOCIETY) are getting rid of the indian maiden on all the Land O' Lakes products.  It's just ridiculous. 

That kind of action does not honor their heritage (getting rid of those symbols) that's just a slap in the faces of blacks and Indians everywhere.  The symbolic people used in those ads were selected to project those people and their heritage, not to mock them, for heaven's sake.  How STUPID are these BLM people, anyway????  AND - - why do they get to make any "rules" for OUR society??

Well, Leo Terrell takes them to task every time he appears somewhere.  Here's one example:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/3714035_3714035.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-02-28

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera