My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 27, 2021 12:53 am  #1

The SARS-CoV-2 virus never even proven to exist

"From now on, when anyone gives you a paper that suggests the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been isolated, please check the methods sections. If the researchers used Vero cells or any other culture method, you know that their process was not isolation. You will hear the following excuses for why actual isolation isn’t done:

1. There were not enough virus particles found in samples from patients to analyze.

2. Viruses are intracellular parasites; they can’t be found outside the cell in this manner.

If No. 1 is correct, and we can’t find the virus in the sputum of sick people, then on what evidence do we think the virus is dangerous or even lethal? If No. 2 is correct, then how is the virus spread from person to person? We are told it emerges from the cell to infect others. Then why isn’t it possible to find it?

Finally, questioning these virology techniques and conclusions is not some distraction or divisive issue. Shining the light on this truth is essential to stop this terrible fraud that humanity is confronting. For, as we now know, if the virus has never been isolated, sequenced or shown to cause illness, if the virus is imaginary, then why are we wearing masks, social distancing and putting the whole world into prison?

Finally, if pathogenic viruses don’t exist, then what is going into those injectable devices erroneously called “vaccines,” and what is their purpose? This scientific question is the most urgent and relevant one of our time.

We are correct. The SARS-CoV2 virus does not exist."

For something that is not even proven to exist, it sure is getting a lot of press time!!!  If SOMEONE and SOME COMPANIES weren't making TONS OF MONEY off this thing, it wouldn't even be an issue.  Doesn't that make anyone stop and think?  No one from the public?  No one from the schools?  No one from city or state leaderships??

A few.  Like my state, for example. Nothing is required here.  No masks, no social distancing unless people want to do that, no vaxxines, no lockdowns.  And we are doing quite fine, actually. 

This is a great article which makes a great point.  A point NO ONE will hear over the noise about the vaxxines.  When there's money to be made, forget logic.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/02/26/covid-the-virus-was-never-proven-to-exist-a-statement/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 27, 2021 1:30 am  #2

Re: The SARS-CoV-2 virus never even proven to exist

And now here's the newest glitch, pitch - - something to ditch.

https://www.technocracy.news/scientists-vaccination-may-be-needed-before-every-holiday/

It's just like the ovens of WW2 only slower.  Each "injection" will contain something ELSE we will have no idea is in there.  Hell, we (nor they) even know what's in the vax's they're giving now.  But please, tell me you saw this coming??  I really hope American's a more aware of the scam than what we've witnessed so far, and what EVERY tv channel is hollering and screaming about from morning til night - get vaccinated. 

I say, let 'em scream.  If they want them, fine, but NO ONE is going to be forced to take them.  I'll go out shooting if necessary . . . . . . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera