My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 25, 2021 11:57 pm  #1

What is your definition of herd immunity?

Let me make this perfectly clear.

NO ONE SHOULD BE GETTING THESE VACCINATIONS.

Herd immunity is beginning to take over now.  Any sane person knows that and can actually see it happening.

But NOW the politicians (who are NOT doctors) are telling us the vaccine will provide herd immunity.  WHAT???  That is a fundmental misunderstanding of what herd immunity is.  But if you look up the term "herd immunity" being vaccinated is now listed as the FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE  - - -  and that, my friend, is wrong.  Vaccines, in reality, have nothing to do with herd immunity. 

Let's think about the word "herd".  Does that inspire you to think about a group of people being around each other, or does that inspire you to think about a group of people sitting in a doctor's office having themselves shot full of God only knows what kind of chemical concoction??  Well, I can tell you which one of those I would vote for.

But doctors are going to keep up their line of bullshit excuses until the meaning of the words "herd immunity" means what THEY want it to mean, not what SCIENCE knows it to actually be.  They actually want people to believe there was NEVER ANY HERD IMMUNITY BEFORE VACCINATIONS CAME ALONG???????????????????????????????

Are they completely nuts, or what?  Yes is the short answer. 

This country and many others have had herd immunity since the beginning of time.  Had nothing whatsoever to do with "chemical vaccinations".  Let's get real for a change.

This is getting more and more ridiculous by the day.  You must be exposed to something to create herd immunity - - that's what it means, people!  Put your thinking caps on.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/02/no_author/the-vaccine-disinformation-war/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera