My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2021 12:46 am  #1

I'm already sick of it, are you?

MY OPINION??  Here it is, folks . . . 

Let's make up our minds - - either impeach and get rid of Andrew Cuomo or leave him alone to do more harm (which he undoubtedly will). 

This is going to be talked about for SO LONG that the story will change UNIVERSALLY each and every day. THAT WILL/COULD be a problem in itself.  The more something is talked about, the more it morphs into something else, right?  For politicians, however, the longer something is on the burner, the older it gets and pretty soon no one cares (remember the Hunter Biden deal?  Hear anyone talking about that too much these days? Hell no.  It's being buried) and no one really seems to care if he's held accountable or not ANYMORE.  This should have been taken care of PRONTO.  More foot dragging and that's how it works.

It'll either get waaaaaaaay better for Cuomo, or it'll get worse, but talking about it is useless.  He either DID what they are saying he did, or he didn't.  How hard could it be to look back through the press conferences and all the other crap from the past year?  Get to the bottom of it quickly BECAUSE THEY CAN.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera