My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 11, 2021 10:22 pm  #1

There's a reason they want you to submit to their vaccines

OMG.  I have no intention of taking even one vaxxzine.  They can shoot me with a gun first.  I really don't care because America is no longer America anyway.  All the thanks for that goes to brainless, cheating, lying, basement dwelling Joe Biden and his crew. 

These people take "A SHOT" on tv, but we all know it's not THEE shot.  Not the same shit they want to inject into the rest of us, how stupid do they think we are??  Sadly, too many Americans are dumber than a box of rocks these days (especially the 20, 30 and 40 year olds).

But there is MUCH MORE TO THIS VAXXZINE THAN MEETS THE EYE.  You can be SURE of it. 

There's a REASON they are so interested in making sure everyone gets this jab.  I'll bet if you think hard, you can figure it out in short order.

But there ARE other things you can do.  Go to the very last section of this article and you will find someo of the answers.  Even if you can only do the D3 and the K2 and the zinc, you'll be far and away ahead of the game, and maybe even minimize the damage the FORCED VAXXZINES will cause to your body.  **In reality, they cannot FORCE you to do anything.  You have options.  Find out what they are and for God's sake go buy a gun if you don't already own one.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/02/no_author/because-there-is-a-safer-more-economical-efficacious-remedy-than-vaccines/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera