My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 5, 2021 12:39 am  #1

They pushed "failing" Joe Biden over the finish line

As I've said many times before, I believe this whole covid/corona crap was dreamed up by the dimpocraps (ShittySchiff, Piglosi, Schoooooomer, et al) because they needed SOMETHING to prop up their losing battle for the presidency in 2020.  This was what that "meeting in the basement of the Capitol" was all about and you can bet your britches on that.  This was a cooked up virus, non-existent but now MADE real for political purposes, with Fauxchee as the main driver.  And EVERYONE AND THEIR DOG FELL FOR IT - - except a few of us who have a brain and use it for THE REAL WORLD, not some made-up junk pushed by the leftist mob.

Sometimes there's just no excuse for how stupid some people can be.  They'll believe ANYTHING.

QUOTE FROM THE ARTICLE AT THE LINK BELOW:

"At the end of 2020 many statisticians, doctors and independent scientists noticed something amiss about this extraordinary year. The Office of National Statistics, Public Health England shows that the numbers for death from influenza and those from Covid-19 are askew.

Despite the media and government pandemic presentations, we need to step back and consider the larger picture.

Sometimes it is difficult to see the forest for the trees, but perhaps we have succumbed to seeing a single tree and ignoring the rest of the forest.

Is the fact that one virus has suddenly been given a name, Covid-19, (with wildly hyped media coverage) taken our focus off the overall reality of the annual flu season group of viruses? Has one name and media hype highjacked our lives?"

The answer is yes.

https://www.technocracy.news/the-mysterious-case-of-disappearing-influenza/

No one wants to hear the truth and no one believes it when they do.  How quaint.

And Shep Smith can just continue to lose his mind over the whole thing, as far as I'm concerned.  He didn't have far to go anyway, and I was GLAD to see him leave FOX NEWS.  He didn't belong there.  Neither did Martha MacCallum and she's gone now, too, thank God.  They must actually WANT to live under communism.  Let's just see how they like it when it becomes a reality - - - because it will, and sooner than you think.  The Chinese do not waste time when they see an opportunity, we've known that for decades.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 5, 2021 1:44 am  #2

Re: They pushed "failing" Joe Biden over the finish line

From the same article (at the link posted above) comes this information, something I've also pointed out in the past.  In fact, I pointed this out quite early in the year LAST YEAR.

" . . . how does the death rate in the UK for 2020 compare to previous years? It is clear that the death rate in the UK for 2020 was not exceptional compared to previous years [4]. How can that be? If you have Covid-19 as well as influenza killing people, what is going on?  An observation has been made that, for some mysterious reason, influenza, as of April in the US, dropped to zero and continues at zero in the latest flu season. [6]

In light of the apparent missing influenza, claims have been made that masking, distancing, and lockdowns were completely effective against influenza, but then there is no talk about its failure in stopping Covid-19, which is a virus of the same size and transmission mode.Then, we are told that Covid is still around because people are not masking and such properly, which means influenza should also still be around in the US. Since these are infectious viruses, how can these restrictions be effective against one virus and not the other? It does not make sense.

It is also easy to find that US states with strict mandates have the same rates of PCR-positive cases as those who do not. The conjecture can be made that influenza cases are largely reported as Covid-19, based either on a positive PCR test result or on symptoms alone.

In the US, it is clear that there has been a monetary incentive for diagnosing the disease and encouraging hospitalizations. The cessation of other medical procedures and tests during this period clearly is going to lead to increased overall deaths. The fact that there appears to be no excess deaths despite this, indicates that the C-19 virus itself was not as lethal as they claim."

Uh-huh.  Boy, the dimpocraps must think everyone is as stupid as they are.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera