My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 29, 2021 4:13 am  #1

Everyone keeps misinterpreting Trump

Everyone you hear has completely misinterpreted everything said by Trump these days.  Dimpocraps and Republicans alike. They have totally misconstrued what he said about the people at the white house rally/protest thing.  He NEVER told them to riot and cause damage.

I'd like just ONE person to produce any voiced or recorded on live tv spot where he says any such thing.  They haven't yet produced it because they can't.  Geraldo Rivera can bitch till the cows come home but PDJT NEVER said any such thing.  Not once.

But they intend to go ahead with some stupid impeachment scam (it's actually illegal for them to pursue this, at this point in time, since PDJT isn't even in office anymore).  How goddamned stupid are these people???  Led by Nanny Piglosi and Up-Chuckie Schooooomer, you can figure it out, I'm sure.  This is about hatred and revenge, it has nothing whatsoever to do with our country.

The really sad part of all of this, however, is that many republicans are such namby pamby turncoats even they are not sure what they're doing these days, or what they're saying.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-will-be-actively-involved-in-republican-politics-not-interested-in-third-party-former-advisor_3675722.html

I'm actually surprised he's interested in ANYTHING political at this point. 

History will look back at all of these people who basically turned against him in his time of need, and they will NOT make it onto the new Ark.  They are a species no one wants replicated!!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera